3.2.10 – Released on October 17, 2019
- Fix for undefined index
- Improve tooltip text for XML Sitemap module
- PRO – Improve tooltip text for Video Sitemap module
3.2.9 – Released on September 26, 2019
- Fix for sites running old versions of PHP
3.2.8 – Released on September 23, 2019
- Resolved bug conflict between Chrome 77 and Gutenberg which overlapped metaboxes with the edit post screen
- Added filter hook to disable schema.org markup programmatically
- Minor UI improvements
- Some code cleanup
3.2.7 – Released on September 10, 2019
- Security Fix: escape HTML before outputting meta description. (Props to Tobias Fink of SBA Research)
- New: added og:video:secure_url tag
- Improved support for older version of PHP. (Please update your PHP!)
- Translation improvements
3.2.6 – Released on September 8, 2019
- Fix for undefined index during version updates
- Fix for missing closing tag in certain edge cases for robots meta
- Enable Schema.org markup by default
3.2.5 – Released on August 29, 2019
- Fix for sites running old versions of PHP
3.2.4 – Released on August 19, 2019
3.2.3 – Released on August 8, 2019
- Fixed compatibility issue for old versions of PHP < 5.5 (Update your PHP versions!)
- PRO – Fixed issue in Video SEO module
3.2.2 – Released on August 6, 2019
- Fix conflict between schema.org autogenerated descriptions and some shortcodes
- Don’t output default robots meta tag value
- Fix broken Help link for Google Settings
- Fix for PHP warning
- Fix another PHP warning
3.2.1 – Released on August 2, 2019
- Fix for users running old versions of PHP (< 5.5)
3.2 – Released on August 1, 2019
- Read our release post for All in One SEO Pack 3.2.
- NEW Schema.org structural data. Read our post here to learn more.
- XML Sitemap – improvements to last changed date
- XML Sitemap – fix where certain pages were included twice
- XML Sitemap – add API Filter Hook to exclude taxonomy terms by ID
- XML Sitemap – add noopener/noreferrer to sitemaps.org link
- Preview Snippet – fix where % in title can break things
- Preview Snippet – double site title on posts page
- WooCommerce – fix for noindex/nofollow on WooCommerce Shop Page
- WooCommerce – fix warning when setting memory to 256
- Titles – Add current_month title format
- RSS Feed – add filter to remove noindex
- Bugfix for a pesky undefined variable
- Bugfix where noindex for paginated posts/pages was being applied to archives incorrectly.
- Bugfix for PHP notice when no posts are on homepage
- Bugfix where noindex/nofollow for post types were incorrectly affecting taxonomies
- New translations
- Accessibility improvements
- Under the hood code improvements
- Documentation improvements
- HTML/CSS markup improvements
- Much more (61 total issues resolved!)
3.1.1 – Released on June 15, 2019
3.1 – Released on June 10, 2019
- XML Sitemap – changed file naming convention. Read our blog post for more details.
3.0.4 – Released on June 7, 2019
- Fix for Users behind the Great Firewall of China
- Translation/localization updates
- Bugfix in admin notices not dismissing
3.0.3 – Released on June 6, 2019
- Make notices less intrusive (restricted to AIOSEOP screens).
3.0.2 – Released on June 5, 2019
- Bugfix for sites on old versions of PHP (older than PHP 5.3.6)
- Bugfix where the social tab was missing in a plugin conflict on some sites.
- Bugfix where we accidentally changed the font in the text editor of the Classic Editor
- Bugfix where upgrade to Pro notice for WooCommerce users wasn’t staying gone
- Bugfix for conflict with the Divi theme’s classic editor
- CSS fix
3.0.1 – Released on June 4, 2019
3.0 – Released on June 3, 2019
This is a pretty massive update, containing a total of 117 resolved issues.
Read the release post.
- PRO ONLY – Improvements to Video SEO Module.
- PRO ONLY – Add columns to taxonomy SEO screens.
- PRO ONLY – Add filter to control which description to use for WooCommerce products.
- PRO ONLY – Improvements for excluding custom taxonomies from XML Sitemap
- PRO ONLY – Improvement to %tax_term% title format.
- XML Sitemap – index now in reverse chronological order.
- XML Sitemap – bugfix for nonexistent URLs.
- XML Sitemap – now defaults to indexes.
- XML Sitemap – now defaults to 1000 posts per page.
- XML Sitemap – Removed gzip compression
- XML Sitemap – remove from sitemap when noindex is enabled.
- Removed Google+.
- Removed exabot from Bad Bot Blocker.
- Facebook SSL for OG Images
- Add %current_year% title format.
- Bugfix for WooCommerce.
- Added character counter for Homepage OG title & Meta Description.
- Removed “Set Preferred Site Name” option.
- “blog” macros now deprecated in favor of “site” macros
- Improved behavior of help text area.
- Optimized images to improve performance and reduce file size.
- API – New Filter Hook for custom title formats
- API – New Filter Hook to disable OG meta truncation
- API – New Filter Hooks to generate descriptions from content.
- Added Baidu and Yandex verification
- Localization/Translation improvements for non-English users
- Adjusted size of Opengraph and Twitter meta descriptions
- Removed option to disable XML Sitemap URL in robots.txt
- Removed Custom Canonical URLs option (now enabled for all)
- Schema.org now uses HTTPS
- Fixed undefined variable bug.
- Bugfix – invalid arg warning
- Many UI/UX improvements.
- CSS improvements.
- Lots of improvements to both in-app documentation and website docs.