Notice: There is no legacy documentation available for this item, so you are seeing the current documentation.
We frequently get asked how long it’ll take before content appears on Google.
The answer can vary depending on a number of factors. It can take anywhere from several hours to several weeks for Google to index your content.
For most content, it’ll take around a week.
Here are some things you can do to speed things up according to Google:
- Make sure your server is not overloaded.
- Link to your new content prominently from elsewhere on your site.
- Avoid filling your site with unnecessary internal links.
- Use the URL Inspection Tool in Google Search Console.
- Ensure your new content is included in your XML Sitemap (All in One SEO does this automatically for you).
- Keep your site’s content quality high.
For more information on the above, check out this video from Google.
You can follow this article for Checking Index Status of your content in Google Search Results.