Social Media SEO for WordPress
Easily control how your content and thumbnails look on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks.
SEAMLESS SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
Integrate your social media platforms in just a few clicks.
- Let search engines know which social media profiles are associated with your website
- Includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more
EASY FACEBOOK OPEN GRAPH SETUP
All the tools you need to integrate with Facebook and grow your followers.
- 1-click setup of Facebook open graph markup
- Set sitewide default thumbnail images
- Add dynamic variables to your Facebook titles, including your site name and tagline, current month/day/year and more
- Easily integrate with Facebook Insights
SEAMLESS TWITTER INTEGRATION
Customize and preview Twitter cards.
- Set sitewide defaults for your Twitter sharing settings, plus customize each individual post
- Smart preview shows your Twitter card appearance before you even publish
- Use dynamic tags in your Twitter titles to automatically output the current day, month, year, and more
Explore All Our Powerful SEO Features
All in One SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin. Here are the features.
Improve your WordPress SEO Rankings with AIOSEO
Get the most powerful All in One WordPress SEO plugin and improve your website search rankings today.
Even more powerful SEO features
- Easily add title, meta description, keywords, and everything you need for on-page SEO optimization
- Complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema rich snippets
- Easily connect with Google Search Console, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Pinterest webmaster tools
- Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce, so you can optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Automatically notify search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about AIOSEO? See the list below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
You know how when you share a link on Facebook or Twitter, it appears as a nicely-formatted card with an image, title, and preview text?
Those link previews make the difference in whether or not people click those links.
And with social metadata on your website, you can take full control over how your link previews appear, no matter who’s sharing them.
Social metadata can be technical to set up if you’re doing it on your own.
That’s why we added easy social metadata setup to All in One SEO.
With All in One SEO, it’s easy to customize exactly how your content will appear whenever it’s shared on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Open Graph (OG) meta tags are bits of code on your website that tell social media sites how to display your content.
An example is the og:image tag, which tells Facebook and other social media platforms which thumbnail image to display when your site is linked to.
All in One SEO takes care of the technical details like OG meta tags for you.
With All in One SEO, it’s easy to change your Facebook thumbnail for each WordPress post or page you publish.
All in One SEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to optimize your WordPress SEO, then you need to use All in One SEO Pack.
All in One SEO is a WordPress Plugin. In order to use All in One SEO pack, you must have a self-hosted WordPress site. That’s all.
Absolutely not. You can optimize your WordPress SEO without any coding knowledge. All in One SEO is one of the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin.
Absolutely not. All in One SEO is carefully built with performance in mind. We have developed everything with best practices and modern standards to ensure things run smooth and fast.
Yes, All in One SEO has full translation and localization support. All in One SEO is translated into 10 languages so far, with many more on the way.
No. All in One SEO is a WordPress SEO plugin, so it will NOT work on sites that do not use WordPress. Additionally, All in One SEO is not compatible with the WordPress.com platform. You must be using a self-hosted version of WordPress to utilize All in One SEO.
Yes, you can use All in One SEO on client sites in two ways. Either you can purchase the Pro / Agency license OR purchase an appropriate license for each client sites. You can also refer your clients to purchase directly from our site using your affiliate link to earn a 20% commission.