Advanced eCommerce SEO features to optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
GROW YOUR TRAFFIC AND SALES
Reach your customers at the moment they’re searching for you.
- 85% of consumers search before making an online purchase – will they find your store?
- Organic search results get 20x more clicks than PPC ads at a fraction of the cost
CONTROL YOUR META TAGS
Easily optimize your product title and meta descriptions.
- Set sitewide defaults to optimize every page
- Dynamic content tags automatically populate titles and descriptions with the right content
- Individually optimize each product, category and tag archive page to maximize rankings
PRODUCT IMAGE SEO
Take control of your product image optimization and rank even higher.
- Optimize each product image with alt tags
- Automatically redirect attachment URLs to remove thin content from your site
- Use smart tags in your image title and alt attributes to append the site title, product category, and more
Explore All Our Powerful SEO Features
Here are all the features that make AIOSEO the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Even More Powerful WooCommerce SEO features
- Easily add title, meta description, keywords, and everything you need for on-page SEO optimization
- Complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema rich snippets
- Easily connect with Google Search Console, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Pinterest webmaster tools
- Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce, so you can optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Automatically notify search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about our WooCommerce SEO features? If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
While WooCommerce has some SEO-friendly features out-of-the-box, it’s missing a lot of key tools to help you beat the competition.
For example, product SEO titles are an important ranking factor. They need to be catchy, interesting, and attractive to users, while using your target keywords. All in One SEO gives you all the tools you need to easily optimize each product SEO title in your store.
You also need to add product SEO descriptions. All in One SEO can automatically populate your meta descriptions with the optimized content on your product pages. That way, you can make sure your descriptions stay optimized without having to individually update each one.
Enabling breadcrumbs is also important for WooCommerce SEO. All in One SEO includes one-click breadcrumb setup, which helps Google to more easily understand your site structure, and can give your search engine results an extra advantage in rankings.
To truly optimize your WooCommerce SEO, you also need to make sure your product category and tag pages are optimized as well. All in One SEO makes it easy to optimize those titles and descriptions as well.
Finally, All in One SEO’s Image SEO addon will help you to optimize your product images as well.
Yes! SEO is necessary if you want to be found by your potential customers.
85% of consumers search before making an online purchase. If they’re finding your competitors and not you, you’re missing out on all those sales.
You might think PPC ads would be an easy shortcut. But the truth is, customers don’t trust ads as much as regular search results. Plus, SEO is much more cost-effective, and gives long-term consistent results. Organic search results on average get 20x more clicks than PPC ads at a fraction of the cost.
PPC can be a good strategy in addition to SEO. But you definitely don’t want to neglect your SEO, or you’re missing out on a huge chunk of business.
All in One SEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to optimize your WordPress SEO, then you need to use All in One SEO Pack.
All in One SEO is a WordPress Plugin. In order to use All in One SEO pack, you must have a self-hosted WordPress site. That’s all.
Absolutely not. You can optimize your WordPress SEO without any coding knowledge. All in One SEO is one of the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin.
Absolutely not. All in One SEO is carefully built with performance in mind. We have developed everything with best practices and modern standards to ensure things run smooth and fast.
Yes, All in One SEO has full translation and localization support. All in One SEO has been translated into 10 languages so far, with many more on the way.
No. All in One SEO is a WordPress SEO plugin, so it will NOT work on sites that do not use WordPress. Additionally, All in One SEO is not compatible with the WordPress.com platform. You must be using a self-hosted version of WordPress to utilize All in One SEO.
Yes, you can use All in One SEO on client sites in two ways. Either you can purchase the Pro / Agency license OR purchase an appropriate license for each client sites. You can also refer your clients to purchase directly from our site using your affiliate link to earn a 20% commission.