Google News Sitemaps
Submit your timely content to appear in Google News and generate more traffic than ever.
UNLOCK MORE TRAFFIC
Google News sends 6 billion clicks every month to news publishers.
- Getting in to Google News gives you more visibility in search results
- 60% of people trust Google News over regular search
- In some studies, Google News has boosted traffic by 2x or more
NO CODE NEEDED
Meet Google’s tech requirements without having to learn code.
- Use the proper news article schema tags
- Help Google identify the title, publication date, and all necessary metadata
- No need to learn code – setup is easy with just a few clicks
Choose which content types to submit to Google News.
- Choose from posts, pages, and/or any custom posts type
- Customize your publication name
Explore all SEO Sitemap Features
All in One SEO includes all the sitemap tools you need to submit content to every search engine.
See All Our Powerful SEO Features
All in One SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin. Check out all our features.
Even more powerful SEO features
- Easily add title, meta description, keywords, and everything you need for on-page SEO optimization
- Complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema rich snippets
- Easily connect with Google Search Console, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Pinterest webmaster tools
- Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce, so you can optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Automatically notify search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about our Google News Sitemaps? If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
You don’t need to submit your site or apply to be eligible to Google News. As long as you create high-quality, timely news content and follow Google’s content guidelines, you’ll be eligible.
Using a properly formatted sitemap with the right tags will help Google to understand which articles you want to rank in Google News.
The first step is to have a properly coded Google News sitemap.
You’ll also want to make sure your entire website is SEO friendly. Using the SEO Site Analysis tool in All in One SEO, this is a simple task.
Your content should also be optimized for SEO, just like any other blog post you want to rank in search results. With our TruSEO Score Analysis, you can easily optimize each news article.
All in One SEO is a WordPress Plugin. In order to use All in One SEO pack, you must have a self-hosted WordPress site. That’s all.
Absolutely not. You can optimize your WordPress SEO without any coding knowledge. All in One SEO is one of the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin.
Absolutely not. All in One SEO is carefully built with performance in mind. We have developed everything with best practices and modern standards to ensure things run smooth and fast.
No. All in One SEO is a WordPress SEO plugin, so it will NOT work on sites that do not use WordPress. Additionally, All in One SEO is not compatible with the WordPress.com platform. You must be using a self-hosted version of WordPress to utilize All in One SEO.
Yes, you can use All in One SEO on client sites in two ways. Either you can purchase the Pro / Agency license OR purchase an appropriate license for each client sites. You can also refer your clients to purchase directly from our site using your affiliate link to earn a 20% commission.