SEO Custom User Roles
Manage access to important SEO features without handing over control of your website.
KEEP YOUR SITE SECURE
Control access to your site with SEO custom user roles.
- No need to give full admin access to team members or contractors
- Optionally remove access to SEO settings from specific roles to reduce your risk
Choose which features each role has access to.
- Customize access to specific SEO settings, or remove a role’s access to all SEO settings.
- Use SEO Manager and SEO Editor roles to give secure access to SEO tools and features
See All Our Powerful SEO Features
Here are the features that make All in One SEO the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Even more powerful SEO features
- Easily add title, meta description, keywords, and everything you need for on-page SEO optimization
- Complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema rich snippets
- Easily connect with Google Search Console, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Pinterest webmaster tools
- Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce, so you can optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Automatically notify search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about AIOSEO? See the list below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
AIOSEO includes two custom user roles: SEO Manager and SEO Editor.
By default, SEO Managers have access to your general sitewide SEO settings and XML Sitemap settings. SEO Managers can also access all SEO settings for individual pages and posts.
That said, it’s easy to customize each role’s permissions with just a few clicks.
For example: maybe yon’t want your SEO Editors to be able to no-index your posts or pages. No problem, just remove access to Advanced Settings for that role.
Or, if you have someone working on your social media, you could customize the SEO Editor role to only be able to access Social Settings for your site and for individual posts and pages.
All in One SEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to optimize your WordPress SEO, then you need to use All in One SEO Pack.
All in One SEO is a WordPress Plugin. In order to use All in One SEO pack, you must have a self-hosted WordPress site. That’s all.
Absolutely not. You can optimize your WordPress SEO without any coding knowledge. All in One SEO is one of the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin.
Absolutely not. All in One SEO is carefully built with performance in mind. We have developed everything with best practices and modern standards to ensure things run smooth and fast.
Yes, All in One SEO has full translation and localization support. All in One SEO has been translated into 10 languages so far with many more on the way.
No. All in One SEO is a WordPress SEO plugin, so it will NOT work on sites that do not use WordPress. Additionally, All in One SEO is not compatible with the WordPress.com platform. You must be using a self-hosted version of WordPress to utilize All in One SEO.
Yes, you can use All in One SEO on client sites in two ways. Either you can purchase the Pro / Agency license OR purchase an appropriate license for each client sites. You can also refer your clients to purchase directly from our site using your affiliate link to earn a 20% commission.