Content Redirection Manager
Stop users and Google from getting lost when you delete or move content.
Easily manage WordPress redirects with AIOSEO.
Set up WordPress redirects automatically!
Did you know users can access your deleted or moved URL via Google? With automatic redirection, you can redirect both users as well as Google and avoid 404 errors and dead ends.
Choose redirect types and HTTP statuses
Based on why you’re redirecting, you can choose from a range of redirect types, such as 301 (permanent), 307 (temporary), and 302 (found), just to name a few.
Keep your site healthy and improve rankings with a full site redirect
- Relocate your entire site to another domain with ease
- Link a second domain or a subdomain to your existing site by adding a site alias
- Easily force an HTTPS redirection and add or remove www from your site URL
Get all the powerful redirect features you’ll ever need!
- Keep track of all 404 errors and fix them in a matter of clicks!
- Easily import redirects from any other WordPress redirection plugins
- Comply with GDPR laws by disabling IP logging or anonymizing IP addresses
- Manage redirects from inside any page or post to add temporary redirects
Explore All Our Powerful SEO Features
Here are all the features that make All in One SEO the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Even more powerful SEO features
- Easily add title, meta description, keywords, and everything you need for on-page SEO optimization
- Complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema rich snippets
- Easily connect with Google Search Console, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Pinterest webmaster tools
- Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce, so you can optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Automatically notify search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about AIOSEO? See the list below for our most frequently asked questions.
If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
All in One SEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to optimize your WordPress SEO, then you need to use All in One SEO Pack.
All in One SEO is a WordPress Plugin. In order to use All in One SEO pack, you must have a self-hosted WordPress site. That’s all.
Absolutely not. You can optimize your WordPress SEO without any coding knowledge. All in One SEO is one of the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin.
Absolutely not. All in One SEO is carefully built with performance in mind. We have developed everything with best practices and modern standards to ensure things run smooth and fast.
Yes, All in One SEO has full translation and localization support. All in One SEO has been translated into 10 languages so far with many more on the way.
No. All in One SEO is a WordPress SEO plugin, so it will NOT work on sites that do not use WordPress. Additionally, All in One SEO is not compatible with the WordPress.com platform. You must be using a self-hosted version of WordPress to utilize All in One SEO.
Yes, you can use All in One SEO on client sites in two ways. Either you can purchase the Pro / Agency license OR purchase an appropriate license for each client sites. You can also refer your clients to purchase directly from our site using your affiliate link to earn a 20% commission.