TruSEO On-Page Analysis
Get an in-depth analysis of your on-page optimization, not just a pass or fail.
Get actionable insights with a smart on-page SEO checklist.
TruSEO Score gives you a more in-depth analysis into your optimization efforts than just a pass or fail. Our actionable checklist helps you to unlock maximum traffic with each page.
All the settings you need to optimize each post and page on your site.
- Customize your title tag and meta description
- Add a main keyword plus additional relevant keywords to get actionable optimization tips
- Customize your social media meta
- Set a canonical URL and even customize each page’s priority in your sitemap
Maximize your click-through rate
All in One SEO also includes tips on optimizing your title tags so you can maximize your CTR, get more traffic, and boost your rankings.
Dynamically change your title tags
Use smart tags to dynamically add information to your title tags and meta descriptions.
Automatically include the current year, month, day, custom fields, author info, and much more.
Even more powerful SEO features
- Easily add title, meta description, keywords, and everything you need for on-page SEO optimization
- Complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema rich snippets
- Easily connect with Google Search Console, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Pinterest webmaster tools
- Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce, so you can optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Automatically notify search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about AIOSEO? See the list below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
AIOSEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to optimize your WordPress SEO, then you need to use AIOSEO.
AIOSEO is a WordPress Plugin. In order to use AIOSEO, you must have a self-hosted WordPress site. That’s all.
Absolutely not. You can optimize your WordPress SEO without any coding knowledge. AIOSEO is one of the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin.
Absolutely not. AIOSEO is carefully built with performance in mind. We have developed everything with best practices and modern standards to ensure things run smooth and fast.
Yes, AIOSEO has full translation and localization support. All in One SEO has been translated into 10 languages so far with many more on the way.
No. AIOSEO is a WordPress SEO plugin, so it will NOT work on sites that do not use WordPress. Additionally, AIOSEO is not compatible with the WordPress.com platform. You must be using a self-hosted version of WordPress to utilize AIOSEO.
Yes, you can use AIOSEO on client sites in two ways. Either you can purchase the Pro / Agency license OR purchase an appropriate license for each client sites. You can also refer your clients to purchase directly from our site using your affiliate link to earn a 20% commission.