- Advanced 404 redirect can now use an external domain URL.
- Redirects table footer height.
- Redirect source and target url no longer strip empty spaces when searching for posts/pages.
- Redirect Trash Monitor not working when AIOSEO Details column is disabled.
- Default WP admin redirects are no longer in redirects logs and 404 Logs of Redirects addon plugin.
- Importing redirects in Redirection Manager addon now supports pass-through status from the Redirection plugin.
- Adding a redirect to a protected path like `/wp-admin/` now throws a warning.
- Searching for redirects now works again when a user enters one or more numbers.
- Testing a regex redirect that uses regex groups no longer returns a false-negative.
- Redirects no longer have an automatic trailing slash added to the target URL.
- Redirect trash monitor now monitors deleted posts as well.
- Trashed posts are now correctly monitored again. After trashing, a redirect will be suggested.
- URLs containing the word ‘null’ or encoded urls in the 404 redirect logs can now be deleted.
- Redirect source url is now normalized to be always relative.
- Compatibility with AIOSEO Pro 4.3.6
- Special redirects to the homepage not working due to query string triggering a loop.
- Added support for importing redirects from Rank Math.
- 404 parent redirects now work correctly when trash monitor is enabled.
- Redirects with query strings and custom rules now work correctly when Server Redirects are enabled.
- Redirects are now fully compatible with URLs that don’t use the Latin alphabet.
- Log dates for redirects and 404’s now use the correct timezone.
- Redirects modal is now displayed correctly on smaller screens.
- You can now add a redirect for a draft post, which will be activated as soon as the post is published.
- Redirects can now include consecutive space characters.
- Modal is now correctly styled and padded in Elementor.