Are you looking for the best WooCommerce SEO plugins and tools to help you grow your store’s traffic?
Search is the single largest traffic source for most eCommerce stores. That’s why you should ensure that your website is properly optimized in all respects so that search engines rank your store in the top results.
In this post, we’ll show you some of the best SEO plugins and tools for WooCommerce that help you drive more organic traffic and sales.
List of the Top WooCommerce SEO Plugins & Tools
Here’re the top 8 WooCommerce SEO plugins and tools that we’re going to check out so that you can pick the best fit for your store.
- All in One SEO for WordPress (AIOSEO)
- Google Search Console
- Google Keyword Planner
AIOSEO is the best SEO plugin for your WooCommerce store. With this plugin, you can easily optimize your WooCommerce store pages, products, categories, and more.
The plugin has over 3 million active installations, and the best part – you can set up this plugin on your website in less than 10 minutes.
Let’s see some of the best features of this plugin that give it a clear edge over the competition.
- Generate SEO-Friendly Titles: Generate the titles and descriptions for all product and category pages of the store.
- Link Assistant: This is a powerful feature that enables you to build strategic internal links faster.
- Optimize Individual Products: Helps you optimize each product, category, and tag archive page to maximize the chances of being featured high in Google search results.
- Image Optimization: Get full control over the optimization of the images that you upload to your store.
- Advanced Sitemaps: It offers different sitemap options, including Google News sitemap, smart sitemap, and video SEO sitemap.
- WooCommerce Support: The plugin offers several unique features that ensure that the WooCommerce store is fully optimized to capture the top search engine results positions.
- Seamless Integration: AIOSEO seamlessly integrates with popular social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
- TruSEO Score: Displays a score out of 100 which gives you a gauge of how well each page or post is optimized
- Webmaster Tools: You can easily connect your WooCommerce store with Google Analytics, Google search console, Bing, Yandex, and other webmaster tools.
The basic plan starts at $39.60 per year and comes with a lot of features.
Semrush is a popular SEO tool that is used by almost every serious blogger, service provider, store owner, and business of all sizes.
This tool helps you find organic keywords and come up with strategies to rank higher for these keywords. You can carry out in-depth keyword research so that you can identify the gaps in your optimization plan.
Moreover, you have full control over competitor research and can easily analyze what your competitors are doing so that you can fine-tune your store’s marketing strategy.
- Keywords Research: Easily find the right business keywords for your online store.
- Powerful Tracking: Easily track keywords ranking and related parameters to streamline your SEO processes.
- Link Building Opportunities: Discover the link profile of your competition to find out new opportunities for building links.
- Simplified Social Media Management: You can schedule posts on social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and track the performance of individual posts.
The Pro plan starts at $119.95 per month.
Google Search Console is a free tool by Google that helps store owners keep a close eye on their presence in Google search results.
The best part is the alert that it generates when Google is unable to crawl the store pages, This alert is a simple way of tracking page indexing issues.
The tool is popularly used to discover the keywords that the store is ranking for, with detailed reports on the clicks, impressions, and related parameters.
This data is presented in easy-to-read reports that allow you to quickly find out the keywords that you need to focus on, in order to improve search engine results position of your store.
To learn more, check out how to add Google Search Console to your website.
- Detailed Data: Google Search Console collects a lot of information about your store including the number and frequency of clicks, impressions, and errors.
- Track Store Pages: With this tool, you can easily track the performance of individual pages and see how they rank for your business keywords.
- Data in a Glance: The tool presents all data in easy-to-understand graphs that filter and present data collected for as long as 60 days.
- Pages Position: It allows you to check the web page ranking for specific keywords.
- Index URL: You can add specific URLs that haven’t been indexed by Google.
It’s a free service offered by Google.
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin on the planet that lets you track organic traffic reports and other user details that help you grow your business.
The plugin allows you to use all the advanced capabilities of Google Analytics without having to handle complicated setup. Once done, the plugin presents the data in reports that you can easily understand and use to optimize your WooCommerce store.
- WooCommerce Dashboard: Use the unique WooCommerce store dashboard to quickly see all essential store performance data including conversion rate, total transactions, total revenue, average order value, and more.
- Google Analytics Dashboard: This plugin lets you see the analytics dashboard in the WordPress admin area without switching to Google Analytics.
- Performance and Optimization: You can enable Google Optimize for A/B testing, and for adjusting the speed and sample rate.
- The Plus plan starts at $99.50 per year with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Google Keyword Planner is a powerful tool that you can use to discover the keywords that might be missing from your current SEO lineup.
While the tool is mainly targeted toward advertisers who wish to take advantage of the massive audience that Google has, it’s also a great tool for WooCommerce store owners who are looking for gaps in their keyword discovery.
It shows detailed information about keywords including estimated search volume, and the difficulty level.
- Estimate Search Volume: You can easily find out the average monthly search volume of the keywords to gauge their potential to bring traffic to the store.
- Simple Reports: The tool offers simple reports that present only the basic information about keywords.
- Plan Ad Campaigns: See the cost-per-click (CPC) to find the right keywords for executing high-performing ad campaigns for your store.
This tool is free to use. However, you need to have a Google Ads account in order to use Google Keyword Planner.
RankMath is another WordPress SEO plugin that helps you optimize your WordPress store.
RankMath offers a lot of advanced features in the premium version, which also has a free version with a limited set of features.
You can set up the RankMath plugin more quickly in 6 steps as compared to the 12 steps required to set up the Yoast plugin. Compare that to just 4 steps when you opt for the AIOSEO plugin.
For more details, see our guide Yoast vs Rank Math vs All in One SEO.
- User Friendly: This plugin is user-friendly and offers powerful features for better store optimization.
- Content Analysis: This plugin analyzes posts and store pages content to identify improvement areas.
- Keyword Placement: you can see immediate indications for the keyword placement opportunities.
- Complete Score: You get a score that signifies the status optimization of the pages and posts of the store.
The pro plan starts at $59 per year, and also offers a free lite version for those who are not ready to invest in the plugin.
Ahrefs is a great SEO tool that is considered a great alternative to SEMRush. This tool is best suited for analyzing website keywords and carrying out effective competitor analysis.
Using this tool, you can check out where your target audience is coming from, and how you can improve the store’s SEO to get more sales.
In addition, Ahrefs lets you take advantage of the opportunities of finding the right keywords that could potentially increase the volume of the store traffic and sales.
Ahrefs and SEMRush both are the best SEO tools that you can use and identify your target audience.
- Traffic Estimation: This plugin gives you a pretty accurate estimation of the competitor traffic that helps you choose the topics focusing on the right keywords
- Site Explorer: This feature allows you to check competitors’ content and understand the structure that is driving the volume of the traffic on their website.
- Relevant Link Building Opportunities: Use Ahrefs to discover thousands of relevant opportunities for link exchange.
The Lite plan starts at $99 per month.
Which SEO Plugin Is Best for WooCommerce?
We have shown you some of the best WooCommerce SEO plugins and tools that you can use to make your store more SEO-friendly and get more traffic and sales.
However, if you’re still unable to choose the right plugin for your store, we highly recommend opting for the AIOSEO plugin. It offers great features and advanced tools that you can use to make your WooCommerce store a serious edge.
We hope this article helps you to find out the best plugin for your store. Meanwhile, you can also check out our guide on how to find long-tail keywords and increase organic traffic.
Not using AlOSEO yet? Get started today!