Are you thinking about downloading an AIOSEO Pro nulled plugin?
AIOSEO Pro nulled plugins are pirated copies of the popular All in One SEO (AIOSEO) WordPress plugin. Nulled plugins pose serious security risks, from installing backdoors to hijacking your site for criminal intent.
In this article, we’ll explain why you need to avoid AIOSEO Pro nulled if you want to keep your blog and business website safe from hackers.
What are AIOSEO Pro Nulled Plugins?
AIOSEO Pro nulled plugins are unauthorized, pirated copies of All in One SEO (AIOSEO) premium WordPress plugins.
These nulled plugins (also called “cracked plugins”) are given away for free (or at a discount) on various websites.
- No websites offering AIOSEO Pro nulled plugins are affiliated with AIOSEO even though they use AIOSEO’s logo and features list.
- Because these nulled plugins are unauthorized, site owners that install them are ineligible to receive support from All in One SEO (AIOSEO).
While genuine versions of AIOSEO have a license checking feature, in AIOSEO Pro nulled plugins this feature is disabled. AIOSEO Pro nulled plugins may be advertised as having a “free license key” or “activated key.”
Why is AIOSEO Pro Nulled Dangerous?
The security firm WordFence found that nulled plugins “typically contain backdoor functionality” and because of that, they’re “the most widespread threat” to WordPress websites.
Nulled plugins, including AIOSEO Pro nulled, are often used to inject malware. Security firms have published numerous reports on cyberattacks caused by nulled plugins. These include
- Installing backdoors so hackers can control your site.
- Installing skimmers to steal credit card information.
- Injecting links, including to illegal websites.
- Hijacking sites to mine cryptocurrency.
According to a recent report, “malware distributed via nulled, pirated, or counterfeit plugins and themes” is “one of the largest threats facing the WordPress ecosystem.”
Vulnerability of Small Businesses
Approximately 43% of U.S. cyberattacks target small businesses. And 80% of small businesses have no IT staff, according to the S.B.A.
Using AIOSEO Pro nulled, or any nulled plugin, exposes your business to:
- Revenue loss
- Reputational loss
- Destruction of your SEO.
Security Threats Posed by AIOSEO Pro nulled Plugins
Here are a few of the known security risks posed by nulled plugins.
Injection of Malware
Hackers often use nulled plugins as vehicles for malware. Like the Trojan Horse of ancient Greece, the trick starts with convincing users they’re getting a great deal.
Beware: It can be difficult, costly, (or even impossible) to recover your site from a serious malware infection.
Installing Secret Backdoors
The malware’s often used to install secret backdoors. These allow bad actors to take over your website.
Backdoors can also be used to gain access to your email, computer, and/or web server.
For example, we know of a case where a site owner installed a nulled plugin, only to see his site hijacked to mine cryptocurrency.
Hackers have also developed zombified backdoors that spring back to life after supposedly being removed.
Selling Access to Your Site
Sometime the hacker will add his own password protection to the backdoor so he can sell access to your website on the black market.
These online cybercrime shops are thriving. There are even cybercrime stores selling hacked access to other cybercrime stores.
Using Your Email for Spam or Phishing Attacks
Malware that compromises your mail server can give hackers access to your domain-based email.
That means they can send out email messages in your name and spread malware hacks to your customers and prospects.
Malware infections from nulled plugins can be used to steal customer records, intellectual property, and financial records.
This can lead to reputational and revenue loss for the targeted business. And it can leave your business exposed to liability risks.
Installing Card Skimmers
Nulled plugins are known vectors for online skimmers.
Just like the skimmers at gas pumps, online skimmers steal credit card information in order to raid bank accounts
Black Hat SEO and Bad Links
In this scenario the hacker injects links into your site. These links are designed to boost the SEO of various link schemes.
For example, the links may point to
- Illegal drug sites or porn sites
- Sites that will download malware onto your users’ websites.
Google penalizes sites that participate in link schemes. This means your website can be de-indexed (removed entirely from search results) and lose its search engine rankings you fought hard to obtain.
In addition, Google’s Chrome browser may display a security warning when searchers access your website.
Adding Malicious Content to Your Site
Because they have access to your site, hackers can add malicious content to your site to spread infections further.
Indeed, hacks from nulled plugins are often designed to be hidden from WordPress administrators, so you may not even see that you’ve been hacked.
Lack of Professional Support
When you use a nulled version of All in One SEO (AIOSEO), you don’t get access to our professional support team.
Staffed with experienced engineers, our support team provides an array of services from assistance with SEO settings to answering and resolving advanced technical needs.
Likewise, we publish and maintain clear documentation for our users. Plugin fees enable us to provide all of these services.
Unethical Use Undermines Small Businesses
We all like a good shortcut, but using a nulled plugin undermines the work being done at All in One SEO (AIOSEO).
We’re a small team whose work includes:
- Research and development of new software features.
- Experimentation with SEO tactics and marketing strategies.
- Growing our professional team of experienced engineers and growth marketers to assist users.
- Publishing documentation, training materials, and playbooks to help your site rank.
A Special Thank You
Our small team is passionate about making it easy for beginners and pros alike to improve their SEO rankings and traffic with our powerful WordPress SEO plugin.
All in One SEO (AIOSEO) has garnered thousands of 5-star ratings All in One SEO (AIOSEO) on WordPress with many calling it the best WordPress SEO plugin. We’re grateful for the rave reviews that our world class support team gets.
Here’s some of our favorite customer feedback:
- “Amazing plugin and equally amazing staff.”
- “I like this plug-in because it is very user friendly and the developers offer great support.”
- “I manage two dozen WordPress sites and have used various SEO plug-ins. AIOSEO is the most intuitive, most comprehensive and also the best performing plugin I have worked with so far. Congratulations for the excellent development!”
We’re steadily growing our business, and even sharing our own success playbook with our customers.
This is all made possible by our paying customers.
At All in One SEO (AIOSEO), our relationship with you doesn’t end when you download our plugin: it’s the beginning of a long-term commitment to help you achieve your website goals.
The way we win is by helping you win.
Besides, why use an AIOSEO Pro nulled plugin when you can get a genuine free copy of All in One SEO (AIOSEO)?
How to Get All in One SEO (AIOSEO) for Free
Yes, you can download our All in One SEO (AIOSEO) plugin for free, here on the WordPress.org website.
Please note: WordPress.org is the only legitimate provider of the free version of All in One SEO (AIOSEO).
This is the “Lite” version of our Pro plugin. We invite you to use it if a paid version of AIOSEO is not in your budget.
If you have the means to buy a AIOSEO Pro License, you’ll get access to a range of valuable and user-friendly SEO tools.
Check out some of these exceptional features listed below.
All in One SEO (AIOSEO) Pro Features
Users of All in One SEO (AIOSEO) Pro get access to powerful features like:
- Video Sitemap
- Google News sitemap (for journalism sites)
- Link Assistant
- Redirection Manager
- Local SEO Module (includes Google Maps)
- Image SEO Module
- REST API
The latter 3 are also included in our Plus Plan.
Tools like Link Assistant help you speed up internal linking, which is key for SEO but often overlooked.
Local businesses can set up their local SEO basics by clicking a few buttons and filling a form out.
All of our paid plugins offer many easy-to-use tools to boost your rankings:
- TruSEO Analysis: Get simple recommendations for on-page SEO optimization. This is your built-in checklist and SEO advisor for optimizing title tags, meta descriptions, target keywords, and readability.
- Advanced SEO Modules
- XML Sitemaps, RSS Sitemaps, and HTML Sitemaps: These are automatically generated and updated. (Our sitemaps come with granular control such as the ability to disable post types and taxonomies.)
- Smart Schema: Add schema markup so your pages can be displayed as fancy rich snippets in search results.
- Custom Breadcrumbs: Add breadcrumb navigation for a few clicks. This action can support SEO while boosting site visitor engagement.
- Ecommerce features including Product schema and WooCommerce SEO (optimization of products, product categories, and more).
- Social Media Integration: Optimize how your posts appear in social media.
- Google AMP SEO
- Integration with webmaster tools like Google Search Console, Microsoft Clarity, IndexNow, Google Analytics, Bing, Baidu, and Yandex.
- Integration with Elementor, Divi, SeedProd and select other builders.
A key difference between the Plus and Pro plans is how many sites you can use AIOSEO on:
- The Plus plan offers use of AIOSEO on 3 websites
- The Pro plan offers use of AIOSEO on 10 websites.
All in One SEO (AIOSEO) also is fully compatible with popular WordPress plugins like:
- Easy Digital Downloads
- WPMail SMTP
- Sugar Calendar
- WP Simple Pay
- Push Engage
100% No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with All in One SEO (AIOSEO), let us know within 14 days and we’ll happily refund your money.
We offer this money-back guarantee because we’re confident you’ll love the plugin.
When weighing the benefits of a genuine AIOSEO plugin against the risks of AIOSEO Pro nulled, isn’t the choice obvious?
How to Get a AIOSEO Pro License Key Free (AIOSEO Pro – Latest Version)
We understand the motivation behind getting an All in One SEO (AIOSEO) Pro License Key for free or at a discounted rate.
While we’ve shared the dangers of using unethically-sourced AIOSEO Pro nulled and cracked plugins and licenses, we’ve also shared how you can get the genuine plugin for free.
You can also get genuine premium AIOSEO plugins at steep discounts. Here’s how.
Update from Free AIOSEO Lite to AIOSEO Pro for 60% Off
AIOSEO Lite Users can upgrade to the premium Pro version and get 60% off by using this coupon code.
We also routinely run sales. For example, we recently ran a Winter Sale with up to 70% off our premium plugins.
Keep an eye on our website to get these deals.
Affiliate Websites vs. AIOSEO Pro Nulled Sites
All in One SEO (AIOSEO) has an affiliate program that offers a 20% commission for sales of our plugin.
So there are many legitimate websites promoting All in One SEO (AIOSEO). How can you tell the difference between an affiliate website that recommends AIOSEO and a site hawking AIOSEO Pro nulled?
- Affiliate sites will provide “buy” links that send you here, to the aioseo.com website.
- AIOSEO Pro nulled plugin sites do not send you to aioseo.com. Instead, their download links will send you to other websites.
AIOSEO Pro Nulled Marketed Under Different Names
Websites hawking All in One SEO Pro nulled use various names for the plugin. These may include the terms nulled, null, cracked, GPL, free license key, or activated key.
Here are some examples:
- All in One SEO Pack Nulled
- All in One SEO Pack Pro 4.3.0 Nulled + AddOns
- All in One SEO Pack Nulled 4.3.0
- All in One SEO Pack Pro Nulled
- All in One SEO Pro Pack NULLED 4.2.8
- All in One SEO Pro Package Pack 220.127.116.11
- All in One SEO Pack Pro V4.2.8 Activated Key for WordPress
- GPL All in One SEO Pack Pro 4.3.0 + 6 Addons [License Key]
- All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 [Activated] Free Download
URL Features of Sites Hawking AIOSEO Pro Nulled
These sites also often (but not always) include these terms in their domain names:
Summary: Best Way to Protect Against AIOSEO Pro Nulled
Countless cybersecurity experts have stated that nulled WordPress plugins pose a serious threat to users.
As the proverb says, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
The best way to protect yourself from nulled plugins is to avoid them in the first place.
- Free SEO Analysis: Get a free site audit by using our SEO Analyzer.
- Avoid nulled or cracked WordPress themes as well. These are unsafe for the same reasons nulled plugins are.
- Keep your WordPress version updated: WordPress periodically releases a new version of its software, and these releases often include security upgrades.
- Keep your genuine, premium plugins updated.
- Visit our site for FAQs.
We hope this post helped you understand why AIOSEO Pro nulled is dangerous and how you can get a genuine plugin at low cost.
You can also check out our article on Small Business SEO Scams and What are SERPs (and Why are They Important For SEO)?
If you found this article helpful, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You’ll find plenty of search engine optimization tutorials there. You can also follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook to stay in the loop.