Notice: There is no legacy documentation available for this item, so you are seeing the current documentation.
Did you know that All in One SEO Pro lets you add Schema markup for services?
This means that search engines can display more detailed information about your services.
You can’t force search engines to display search results in a specific way. It happens on a per search basis depending on whether they feel it’s the best way to display the results.
Setting the Default Schema Type for all Services
To set the default Schema Type for your services, click on Search Appearance in the All in One SEO menu, then click on the Content Types tab.
Scroll down to the section for your services and click on the Schema Markup tab.
Now select Service in the Schema Type drop down and click the Save Changes button.
For more detail on this, please see our article on Configuring Schema Settings here.
Schema Controls for Services is available to customers with a Basic plan or above for All in One SEO Pro.
Setting the Schema Type for Individual Services
To set the Schema Type for individual content, edit your content and scroll down to the AIOSEO Settings section, then click on the Schema tab.
Now, click the Generate Schema button to open the Schema Generator.
You’ll see the Schema Types that are available.
Click the Add Schema icon next to Service to add it.
You can now edit the schema information.
Once done, click the Add Schema button to add the schema to the post.
The Service schema has now been added to the post.
If you would like to edit any of the schema properties or delete the graph, click the Edit Schema or Delete Schema buttons in the graph card.
Configuring the Service Specific Information
When you click on Service as the Schema Type for your content, you’ll see a popup with additional fields where you can enter your service information.
The information you set in All in One SEO only appears in the source code of your content. It does not appear as content visible to visitors on your site.
Complete the fields as described below:
- Name – Enter the name of your service. By default, this is set to your post title.
- Description – Enter the description of your service. By default, this is set to your post content.
- Type – Select the type of service.
- Image – Select or upload an image that represents your article. You can also paste in the URL for an image into this field. By default, this is set to your featured image.
In the Offer section, you can set the following:
- Price – Enter the price of the service.
- Currency – Select the currency that the price is in.
In the Provider section, you can set the following:
- Type – Select whether the provider is a person or a group/organization.
- Name – Enter the name of the provider .
- URL – Enter the URL of the provider’s website or social media page.
You can leave all these fields blank if you have set an Organization in the Knowledge Graph settings and want to use that one.
Once you’ve completed the fields, click the Add Schema button to save them.
You can also save this as a template which you can use on other services by clicking the Save Schema as Template button.
You can learn about Schema Templates here.
Check out more documentation on our Schema Settings here.