Are you looking for the best push notifications software to keep the visitors engaged even when they’ve left your website?
Push Notification is an important marketing tool that can’t be ignored by website owners anymore. It’s so useful that it allows you to connect with your visitors after they leave your website. You can also send targeted messages to your visitors, leading to more website traffic, conversions, and sales.
In this post, we’ll show you some of the best push notification software that helps you retain and engage with your visitors.
So let’s dive into the list.
What’s Push Notification and Why You Need to Use?
Push notification is the best way to keep your users engaged throughout your website. A push notification is an alert that appears on your user’s browser screen, smartphone, or any other device. The best thing is that they can be shown on the browser even when your users are not browsing your site.
70% of people leave your site and do not come back again. With a push notification, you can encourage users to return to your site by sending a notification on a user’s desktop or mobile device.
Now that you understand what push notification is, let’s take a look at the best push notification tools on the market.
List of the Top Push Notification Software (2021)
Here are the top 7 push notification tools that we’re going to check out so that you can pick the best fit for your website.
PushEngage is a powerful web push notification tool that allows you to send notifications to visitors even when they have left your website. You can bring a good percentage of these visitors back to the website with a targeted push message.
Setting up PushEngage on your website is super easy. Once correctly set up, it works on both HTTP and HTTPS versions and sends triggered messages to all browsers and devices.
You can easily customize the design and style of the notification by adding custom title text, button text, images sizes, and more.
- Easy Setup: The tool can be easily set up on WordPress (as a plugin) and other platforms (by integrating a simple code snippet).
- Scheduling: You can schedule push notifications as per the visitors’ time zone.
- Automated Push Notifications: Send push notifications automatically at the time of your choice.
- Offline Notifications: Create and send offline notifications to your subscribers that they will receive when they come online.
- Personalization: Send personalized messages to your subscribers by adding their name, email, or any other available details.
- Drip Campaigns: Create sequences and drip campaigns for events and campaigns.
- Dynamic Segmentation: Send out better-targeted messages based on users’ actions.
- Cart Abandonment: Ecommerce stores can use this tool to remind shoppers about abandoned carts.
- Split Testing: You can run an A/B test to find the right message for better engagement.
- Advanced Analytics: You can easily track views, sales, and the revenue of the push notification campaigns.
The starting price of PushEngage is $9 per month. There’s also a free version that comes with a lot of features.
OneSignal powered by superior architecture is another popular push notification tool that offers features similar to PushEngage. It’s easy to set up and allows you to send out targeted push notifications to bring the visitors back to your website.
While OneSignal has an amazing free plan, as your website grows, you might want to upgrade to its premium plans. Comparing to PushEngage, OneSignal’s premium plan is expensive especially when you want to increase the subscribers limit.
- Ecommerce Notifications: Ecommerce message tracking helps store owners to scale store operations with upselling and cart abandoned notifications.
- Filter Target Audience: You can filter your audience based on user attributes such as activity and location.
- Split Testing: OneSignal offers split testing options for testing multiple segments and messages for controlling user behavior.
- Analytics and Tracking: It comes with comprehensive analytics data that lets you understand user segments and create better notifications.
The starting price of OneSignal is $9 per month and offers a free lite version that doesn’t provide a lot of features.
3. VWO Engage
VWO Engage was previously known as the PushCrew. It has been a popular choice of website owners for keeping your visitors engaged by sending push notifications.
Website owners use this tool to send push notifications that promote sales, offers, and discounts without using mobile app notifications.
One key drawback is that the segmentation tools and engagement options are quite limited.
- Easy to Use: It’s lightweight and easy to use.
- Campaign Triggers: You can create campaigns with entry and exit triggers. In this scenario, the campaign starts with a user action on the site (such as subscribing to push notifications).
- Personalized Notifications: You can run multiple campaigns at once with the premium version of the tool. You can create personalized notifications to send to a segment of your subscribers for enhanced engagement.
The starting price is $99 per month.
WonderPush is a GDPR compliant web push notification tool that lets you create and send push notifications to subscribers, both on the web and mobile. In addition, you don’t need to require any programming skills to get started.
It’s simple to set up and offers easy tracking, automation, sequencing, and analytics. The push notification service has a 99.9% uptime and can be used for almost every niche.
However, you need to pay to get all the features which includes A/B testing, personalization, unlimited staff members, unlimited notifications, and more.
- Analytics: Analyze click-through rate, open rate, subscription rate, URL clicks, and more through the om-board analytics option.
- Sequencing: Create sequences for your campaigns to launch and run them for maximum impact.
- Ecommerce Notifications: Send cart abandoned notifications, upsell, cross-sell, and offers notifications to your subscribers.
The starting price of WonderPush is €1 per month.
SendPulse is a multichannel marketing platform that combines bulk email campaigns, web push notifications, SMS, Viber, and chatbots for messengers.
It also offers quick subscription options so that more visitors can opt-in to the website messages.
SendPulse also lets you add URLs to your push notifications. This is a powerful way of promoting your products and then tracking the performance of the campaigns.
However, SendPulse UI looks outdated, and some of its processes can be hard to work with and frustrating.
- Auto-Scheduling: Easily schedule content that you think works best for your audience.
- Campaign Tracking: Create campaigns that you think fit for business and track their success on the dashboard.
- Monetization: Promote monetized content of advertisers with images, branding, and URL.
The starting price of SendPlus is $6.4 per month. There’s a free lite version with limited features, and your subscribers will see SendPulse branding.
Webpushr is a straightforward web notification tool that makes it easy to transfer your subscribers from other platforms. It offers user segmentation, automatic push notifications, sequencing multi-push, and tracking.
With Webpushr, Store owners can easily set up push notifications for abandoned cart messages, new product promos, campaigns, and events.
The major drawback is Webpushr does not offer any dial-in phone number or web chat capability.
- Better Notifications: You can add action buttons, URLs, images, and even emojis to the push notifications to make them more attractive and actionable.
- Ecommerce Integration: It works with WooCommerce, Magento, and other eCommerce platforms.
- User Segmentation: Create segments based on geographical locations, browser and devices, and demographics of users.
The starting price of Webpusher is $29 per month and offers a free version with limited features.
PushMonkey is another good plugin that is trusted by over 7500+ businesses globally. It allows users to send push notifications to browsers such as Chrome, Safari, and other browsers.
It works for blogs, affiliate websites, and even eCommerce stores. The push notification service offers granular filtering, segmentation, custom branding, geolocation segmentation, scheduling, easy analytics, and tracking.
One key drawback is it doesn’t offer A/B testing feature.
- Scheduling: You can easily create scheduled push notifications for offline visitors.
- Analytics and Tracking: Track notification performance through multiple metrics.
- Granular Filtering: Filter data and create lists to discover what type of users interact with your notifications and create better content for notifications.
The starting price of PushMonkey is $19 per month.
We hope this post helped you to find out the best push notification software.
We recommend PushEngage push notification service because it offers great flexibility and a comprehensive feature set that helps you create and execute push notification campaigns without any hassle.
You may also want to check out our ultimate SEO tips to help boost your rankings or learn how to optimize your blog post and images to maximize your SEO.
What are you waiting for? Get started with the most powerful WordPress AIOSEO plugin today.
3 comments on “7 Best Push Notifications Software (Compared)”
This article provides a comparative overview of seven different software options for managing push notifications. The author discusses the features and benefits of each option, providing a useful resource for anyone looking to implement push notifications for their business. Overall, the article provides an in-depth look at each software option and is therefore the best source of information on this subject.
We’re glad you found this post usefull. Thank you so much for your comment – it’s really encouraging.