Looking for tips to boost your WPBakery SEO?
With close to 6 million websites built using the page builder, WPBakery is one of the most popular WordPress page builders. One reason for its popularity is the builder’s ease of use and intuitive interface. This means even if you have no coding knowledge, you can use the page builder to build stunning websites.
In This Article
- What is WPBakery?
- Is WPBakery Good for SEO?
- How to Use the AIOSEO Integration in a WPBakery-built Site
- WPBakery SEO: Your FAQs Answered
What is WPBakery?
WPBakery Page Builder is a popular WordPress plugin that allows users to create and design custom website layouts using a drag-and-drop interface. It’s commonly used to build and customize the visual appearance of WordPress websites without requiring advanced coding skills.
Many users love WPBakery because it has front-end and back-end drag-and-drop editors. This means anyone can use the plugin, even without any coding or technical knowledge.
Is WPBakery Good for SEO?
While many WordPress page builders, like WPBakery, are designed with performance in mind, they don’t directly influence search engine optimization. SEO is primarily affected by your content, website structure, and many other SEO best practices.
This is why, if you’re a WPBakery and AIOSEO user, you’ll be glad to know that we’ve baked AIOSEO into the page builder. This makes WPBakery a page builder with enhanced SEO capabilities.
How to Use the AIOSEO Integration in a WPBakery-built Site
Ready to see how you can supercharge WPBakery builder for SEO?
Step 1: Install All In One SEO (AIOSEO)
The first step to boosting your WPBakery SEO is downloading and installing All In One SEO (AIOSEO).
AIOSEO is a powerful, easy-to-use SEO plugin boasting over 3 million active installs. That means millions of smart bloggers and marketers use AIOSEO to help them boost their search engine rankings and drive qualified traffic to their blogs. The plugin has many powerful features and modules to help you properly configure your SEO settings. Examples include:
- Cornerstone Content: Easily build topic clusters and enhance your topical authority and semantic SEO strategy.
- Search Statistics: This powerful Google Search Console integration lets you track your keyword rankings and see important SEO metrics with 1-click, and more.
- SEO Revisions: Track any changes you make to your site and see their impact on your SEO. Plus, you get to see on a timeline how Google updates affect your site.
- Advanced Robots.txt Generator: Easily generate and customize your robots.txt file for better crawling and indexing.
- TruSEO Highlighter: Makes it easy to spot on-page SEO issues and gives recommendations for fixing them.
- Next-gen Schema generator: This no-code schema generator enables users to generate and output any schema markup on your site.
- Redirection Manager: Helps you manage redirects and eliminate 404 errors, making it easier for search engines to crawl and index your site.
- Link Assistant: Powerful internal linking tool that automates building links between pages on your site. It also gives you an audit of outbound links.
- SEO Preview: This gives you an overview of your search and social snippets and general SEO so you can improve your optimization.
- IndexNow: For fast indexing on search engines that support the IndexNow protocol (like Bing and Yandex).
- Sitemap generator: Automatically generate different types of sitemaps to notify all search engines of any updates on your site.
- And more.
AIOSEO also has many other features to help you boost your local SEO, on-page SEO, and technical SEO. And, if you’re a WooCommerce user, AIOSEO has a tailor-made WooCommerce SEO module to help you rank your online store higher in search rankings.
WPBakery users will be glad to know that AIOSEO also integrates with the page builder to help you optimize your pages on the fly.
For step-by-step instructions on how to install AIOSEO, check our detailed installation guide.
Step 2: Access AIOSEO in the WPBakery Toolbar
You can access AIOSEO in both the frontend and backend editor of WPBakery. For example, in the front-end editor, you’ll find the AIOSEO button in the top left menu corner of the page builder.
The AIOSEO button features your TruSEO score so you can quickly see how well you’ve optimized your page.
Clicking on the button will open a menu with AIOSEO settings.
Selecting any of the menu items will expand the menu box to reveal more options and tools for optimizing your page.
The beauty of this is that you can work on your on-page SEO on the fly, including optimizing your search snippet.
Ranking your pages has become easier as you can now implement SEO best practices right from within WPBakery.
And when you’re working on an already published page, you’ll be glad to know that the Limit Modified Date feature is also baked into the page builder integration.
WPBakery SEO: Your FAQs Answered
Can I add SEO titles and meta descriptions with WPBakery?
WPBakery doesn’t provide a specific interface for adding SEO titles and meta descriptions. However, with the AIOSEO integration, you can easily add them without going to the meta box.
Is it necessary to use an SEO plugin with WPBakery?
While not mandatory, using an SEO plugin alongside WPBakery can be beneficial. With AIOSEO, you can actually have an SEO plugin right inside WPBakery. This means you can handle many SEO tasks as you work on your page or post.
We hope this post has helped you learn how to use the AIOSEO/WPBakery integration to boost your WPBakery SEO. You may also want to check out other articles on our blog, like our beginners’ guide to SEO or our ultimate WordPress SEO checklist.
If you found this article helpful, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You’ll find many more helpful tutorials there. You can also follow us on X (Twitter), LinkedIn, or Facebook to stay in the loop.
Disclosure: Our content is reader-supported. This means if you click on some of our links, then we may earn a commission. We only recommend products that we believe will add value to our readers.